“The Penitential Psalms” will be our theme for our Lenten Bible Study, which will be given on all of the Wednesdays during Lent at 11 AM. Pastor Scott will be leading us in an in-depth reflection on these seven beautiful psalms and their importance in our prayer life. Please read the psalm assigned for that Wednesday before each study. Our schedule for all the psalms will be as follows:
- March 6 (Ash Wednesday): Psalm 51: God Has Mercy
- March 13: Psalm 6: The Symptoms of Sin
- March 20: Psalm 38: God’s Grace
- March 27: Psalm 32: Resisting Temptation
- April 3: Psalm 102: Hear My Prayer, O Lord!
- April 10: Psalm 143: God’s Revival
- April 17 (Holy Week): Psalm 130: De Profundus – Out of the Depths
In addition to these Bible studies, we invite you to join us for worship this Lent! You can read more about worship during Lent at our church by clicking here.